|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500KGS|
|Packaging Details:||25kgs per woven plastic bag|
|Delivery Time:||5 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1500mts per month|
|FEMA No.:||N/A||Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
|Form:||Powder Form||Application:||Food Additive|
|Shelf Life:||24 Months||EINECS No.:||201-788-0|
stabilizer food additive,
stabilizer in food industry
Organic Certified Food Additive Natural Sweetener Bulk Xylitol Price
Xylitol is a naturally-occurring 5-carbon polyol sweetener. It is found in fruits and vegetables, and is even produced by the human body itself. It can absorb heat when dissolved in water, with moisture absorbing function, and transient diarrhea can be induced when excessively taken. The product can also treat constipation.
Xylitol is the sweetest of all the polyols. It is as sweet as sucrose, has no after-taste and is safe for diabetics. Xylitol has 40% less calories than sugar and, for this reasone, a caloric value of 2.4 kcal/g is accepted for nutritional labelling in the EU and the USA. In crystalline applications, it provides a pleasant, natural cooling effect, greater than that of any other polyol. It is the only sweetener to show both passive and active anti-caries effects.
1. Xylitol has effect on weight loss, glycuresis and pneumonia.
2. Xylitol can prevent decayed tooth and improve the immune ability of the body.
3. Xylitol can promote the action of the salutary germs and improve the immunity of body.
4. The cake making with xylitol can keep soft longer than making with the saccharose for its humectant.
5. Xylitol can absorb more calory than other polyols, so the food making with xylitol has a cool taste and keep the original food flavor.
1. To produce gum, chewing gum, toffee, soft candy, jelly, chocolate, chewing tablet and etc, can cool the throat, clean the teeth and be anti-cariogenic.
2. Being instead of sucrose to add in soft drink, milk, bread, preserved fruit, biscuit, yoghurt, jam, porridge and etc, to keep longer & better sweet taste because of its non-fermentability by yeast.
3. Added in cosmetic product and toothpaste, no sticky feeling and refreshing. Xylitol can keep moisture and improve the rough skin similar as glycerin.
4. Being good substitute to sucrose, to make dishes like sour & sweet pork or fish, very safe to diabetics. Our suggestion is no more than 40g / day for adult and half for child.