|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500KGS|
|Packaging Details:||25kgs per woven plastic bag|
|Delivery Time:||5 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1500 MTS per month|
|EINECS No.:||9004-32-4||Appearance:||White To Yellowish Powder|
|Other Name:||Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose||Usage:||Emulsifiers, Thickeners|
|Shelf Life:||24 Months||CAS No.:||9000-11-7|
|Samples:||Available||Grade:||Food Grade, Oil Drilling Grade, Industry Grade|
stabilizer food additive,
stabilizer in food industry
CMC Powder Carboxymethyl Cellulose Sodium High Viscosity Food Additives
1. CMC is a kind of modified cellulose widely used as food additive in frozen desserts, protein food, beverages, icings, dressings, etc. Baesd on 20 years of producing experience, our CMC can afford higher viscosity at low concentration. As water binder, It can help increase longer shelf life of food. When it acts as emulsifier and suspension stabilizer, it can control ice crystal shape and size better. Finally, our CMC can form a more stable film on the surface of food so as to prevent the absorption of excessive vegetable oil, lower the cost as well as enhance the flavor.
2. White to off white powder or particles, it is soluble in water. Degree of substitution is an important factor influencing water solubility and the viscosity of sodium carboxymethyl cellulose also has a great effect on the water solubility.
3. Carboxy Methyl Cellulose(CMC)is synthesized by the alkali-catalyzed reaction of cellulose with chloroacetic acid. The polar (organic acid) carboxyl groups render the cellulose soluble and chemically reactive. The functional properties of Fooding Carboxy Methyl Cellulose(CMC) depend on the degree of substitution of the cellulose structure (i.e., how many of the hydroxyl groups have taken part in the substitution reaction), as well as the chain length of the cellulose backbone structure and the degree of clustering of the carboxymethyl substituents. CMC belongs to food additives.
A. Finely distributed molecular weight.
B. High resistance to acid.
C. High resistance to salt.
D. High transparency, low free fibers.
E. Low gel.
|Item||Test standard||Test results|
|Appearance||White or yellowish powder||Qualified|
|1% Soln. Brookfield Viscosity(is tested on dry basis)||1500-2000||1762|
|Degree of substitution||≥0.9||0.98|
|Chloride content(as NaCl)%||≤0.5||0.27|
|Sodium glycolate %||≤0.4||0.09|
|Pb, mg/kg Lead||≤2||＜2|
|As, mg/kg Arsenic||≤2||＜2|
Sodium CMC is a very popular chemical and used in many industry, such as Food industry, Detergent industry, Ceramics industry, Oil drilling industry, Textile and dyeing industry, Paper industry and so on.
1. Food grade: used for dairy drinks and seasonings, also used in ice cream, bread, cake, biscuit, instant noodle and fast paste food. CMC can thicken, stabilize, improve taste, water retaining and tenacity strengthening.
2. Cosmetics grade: used for Detergent and soaps, Tooth paste, Moisturizing cream, shampoo, hair conditioner etc.
3. Ceramics grade: used for Ceramics body, Glaze slurry and Glaze decoration.
4. Oil drillling grade: Widely used in fracturing fluid, drilling fluid and well cementing fluid as fluid loss controller and tackifier. It can protect the shaft wall and prevent mud loss thus enhance recovery efficiency.
5. Paint grade: Painting and coating.
6. Textile grade: Warp sizing and Printing and dyeing.
7. Other application: Paper grade, Mining grade, gum, mosquito coil incense, tobacco, electric welding, battery and others.
Packing & Shipment
In 25kg bag or 1000kg jumbo bag