|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500kgs|
|Packaging Details:||25kgs per plastic drum or woven plastic bag|
|Delivery Time:||5 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||3000mts per months|
|EINECS No.:||200-018-0||Appearance:||Liquid Or White Powder|
|Samples:||Free||Storage:||Cool And Dry|
|HS Code:||2918110000||Grade:||Food Grade And Industry Grade|
|Usage:||Thickeners And Stabilizers||Shelf Life:||24 Months|
food additives sweeteners,
stabilizer food additive
Food Grade Sodium Lactate Powder Or Liquid As Thickeners And Stabilizers
Sodium lactate is the sodium salt of lactic acid, and has a mild saline taste. It is produced by fermentation of a sugar source, such as corn or beets, and then, by neutralizing the resulting lactic acid. It can be used in food preservation, moisturizing, incense and pharmaceutical raw materials, but also as a medicine used to relieve diarrhea, diabetes, nephritis embolism caused by acidosis. Also used as condiments, plasticizers casein plastic, antifreeze, humectants, substitutes for glycerol, alcohol antifreeze anti-corrosion agent.
|Appearance||Clear, colourless, slightly syrupy liquid|
|Solubility||Miscible with water and with alcohol|
|AIdentification A||Reaction of lactates|
|BIdentification B||Reaction of sodium|
|Color fresh||≤ 50APHA|
|Stereo chemical purity(L-isomer)||≥95%|
|Methanol and methyl esters||≤0.025%|
1. In the food field:
1) is widely used in meat and poultry food processing industry, can enhance the flavor, inhibit the growth of pathogenic bacteria in food, extend the shelf life of products.
2) Sodium lactate can be used as food preservatives, flavoring agents, antifreeze, humectants and so on.
2. Used in the medical field:
1) Relieve dehydration caused by diarrhea and poisoning caused by diabetes and gastritis.
2) Sodium lactate is used as electrolyte and dialysate in intravenous fluids, as well as enteral disinfectant, gargle and bladder injection.
3) Sodium lactate is very effective in treating skin disorders.
3. Used in the field of daily use:
1) Sodium lactate is used in cosmetics to form hydration film with other chemical components to prevent skin moisture from evaporating, make the skin in a state of easy wetting and prevent wrinkles, and is widely used as a moisturizer for skin care products.
2) Sodium lactate can be used as a humectant in various bath products, such as body washes, bar soaps and moisturizers.
3) Can be used as a hair care product. Lactic acid is a hair natural component that acts as a pH adjuster in hair care products. Because it is milder than other pH adjusters, it can be adjusted to weak acidity to improve hair quality.