|Color:||White Powder Or Light Yellow Powder||Packing:||50kgs/bag|
|Molecular Formula:||CeO2||Delivery:||20-25 Days|
paint pigment powder,
dry color pigment
Industry Ceramic Color Pigments Cerium Oxide Glass Polishing Compound
Traits: White Powder or Light Yellow Powder
English Name: Cerium (IV) oxide, Ceriumdioxide, Ceria
Chemical Formula: CeO2
Molecular weight: 172.11
EINECS No.: 215-150-4
Melting point: 2600oC
Solubility in water: Insoluble
Yellowish white cube powder, insoluble in water, easily soluble inorganic acid.
Particle size: D50≥9 micron micron D100≤40
Packaging: 25kg/bag or 50 kg / bag, PVC bag inside, woven bag outside.
|Chemical composition (mass fraction) /%|
|RE impurities / REO||Non-rare earth impurities|
1. The effect of rare earth polishing
2. Glass bleaching, coloring glass, rare earth clarifying agent, all contain iron oxide in the glass, it can pass into the glass raw materials, sand, limestone and glass cullet ingredients in its existing form, there are two: one is to makecolor becomes dark blue glass divalent iron, another glass color turns yellow ferric, bleaching is the oxidation offerrous iron to ferric iron as ferric tone intensity only divalent iron ten one minute. Then add complementary coloragent, the colors and light green. REE is mainly used for glass discolored cerium oxide and neodymium oxide. RE glassbleaching agent to replace the traditional use of arsenic trioxide bleaching agents, not only improve efficiency, butalso to avoid the contamination of arsenic trioxide. Cerium oxide for glass decolorization with stable temperature performance, low cost, and does not absorb visible light and so on. Instead of the traditional use of cerium oxide as aglass of arsenic trioxide to clarify, clear colored bubbles and trace elements in the preparation of colorless glasseffect is remarkable, refined grain white fluorescent, transparency, increase glass strength and heat resistance. It alsoeliminates the arsenic pollution of the environment and the glass.
3. Add in the daily glass of cerium oxide, such as construction and automotive glass, crystal glass, can reduce the UVtransmittance, the purpose is to promote the use in Japan and the United States. With the improvement in our quality of life, there will be a better market. Neodymium oxide added funnels, you can eliminate the dispersion of the red light, increasing the clarity. Adding rare specialty glass are: lanthanum glass with high refraction and low dispersion characteristics, widely used in the manufacture of various lenses and advanced camera, camera lens, especially aerialphotography lens device; cerium radiation glass for automotive glass and TV bulb; neodymium glass laser material used, isthe best giant laser materials, mainly for controlled nuclear fusion device.
4. Fine ceramics; ceramics can be added to lower the sintering temperature, crystal growth inhibition, increase the density of ceramics;
5. Alloy Plating: adding zinc-nickel, zinc, cobalt and zinc alloy of zinc in the crystallization process of changing thepower, prompting the crystal surface to produce a preferred orientation, more uniform coating microstructure, morecompact, thereby improving corrosion resistance;
Carbonate precipitation method with a solution of cerium chloride as a starting material separated by extraction withaqueous ammonia Ph is 2, plus precipitated cerium carbonate and ammonium bicarbonate, heated curing, washing, separation,and then calcined at 900 ~ 1000 ℃ cerium oxide .
Non-toxic, tasteless, non-irritating, safe, reliable, stable performance, with water and organic chemical reaction does not occur, is an ideal new or UV sunscreen agents.
Acute toxicity: Oral - Rat LD50:> 5000 mg / kg; intraperitoneal - mouse LD50: 465 mg / kg.
Flammable hazardous characteristics: non-combustible.
Storage features: low temperature dry and ventilated warehouse.
Extinguishing Media: Water.