|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO 9001:2008 , SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100kgs|
|Packaging Details:||25 kgs paper bag with inner plastic bag 15tons per 20'GP|
|Delivery Time:||within 7-10 working days after order confirmation|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T,O/A|
|Supply Ability:||3000ton per year|
|Chemical Name:||Bis92,6,6-tetrametyhl-4-piperridinyl)sebacate||CAS No:||52829-07-9|
|Appearance:||White Crystalline Powder||Content:||99% Min|
|Packing &Loading Quantity:||Net 25 Kgs Paper Bag With Inner Plastic Bag 15tons Per 20’GP||Light Stabilize Property:||Good|
epoxidized soybean oil,
light stabilizer 944
UV Stabilizer 770 Plastic Raw Material Bis92,6,6-tetrametyhl-4-piperridinyl)sebacate
Product Name UV-770
1. Chemical Name: Bis92,6,6-tetrametyhl-4-piperridinyl)sebacate
2. CAS No: 52829-07-9
UV-770 is a light stabilizer. Particularly, it is used for polypropylene, polythylene, polyurethane, polystyrene, polyamide and so on. It has good light stabilize property.
1) odorless, don’t bring smell to polymers.
2) very stable to heat and can be used in plastic which require high processing temperature.
3) high compatibility with a wide range of polymers and provide superior light protection for a broad range of polymers against the harmful effect of UV radiation.
4) produce no effect on initial color of substrates.
5) provide high synergistic effect with other UV absorber.
5. Toxicity & safety:
UV-770 can be handled as an industrial chemical provided the following handling precautions are strictly observed :
1) wear gloves to avoid contacting skin.
2) maintain a clean and well-ventilated working area
3) weat goggles and face mask whenever dust is unavoidable to prevent irritation to the eyes and respiratory tract.
1) polystyrene: 0.3-0.5 wt% for ABS; 0.2-0.3 wt% for PS; 0.2-0.3 wt% for HIPS
2) polypropylene: 0.1-0.3 wt%
3) high density polyethylene: 0.15-0.3 wt%
4) polyurethane: 0.1-1.0wt%
5) polyester: 0.2-0.3wt%
6) polyamide: 0.2-0.3wt%
1) molecular weight: 480.7
2) appearance: white crystalline powder
3) melting point: 81-85°C
4) content: 99%min( hplc)
5). Transmittance: 425nm ≥97%, 500nm ≥98%
Packing &Loading Quantity:
net 25 kgs paper bag with inner plastic bag
15tons per 20’GP
Anhui Herrman Impex Co., Ltd. is a privately owned enterpirse with more than Twenty-two years' experiences of foreign trade. Its former shape came from Anhui Herrman Chemicals Co., Ltd., which established in 1994 and devoted itself into the exportation and importation business of Chemicals and Light Industry.
In order to shape an uniform and scientific management system with high efficiency, normalize the operation process and guarantee the advancement of the company in a long term, we made Herrman Chemicals and Herrman Light Industries become one: Anhui Herrman Impex Co., Ltd., which is acknowledged as the headquarters of Herrman group. At the same time, it points out the way we are moving. In 2002, we were certified and approved by ISO9001:2000 Quality System, details of which have been carried out since then and provided strong foundation for normalized management and standard service of the company.
To meet the requirement of company progress, we started Shanghai Herrman Impex Co., Ltd., Nanjing Herrman Chemical Factory, Nelson International Inc. and Anhui Herrman Titanium Dioxide Co., Ltd. in the same year of 2002. All these efforts have been proved to be with important significance in the process of being an industry company.
In a response to rapidy growing machinery business, we set up another specialized company Anhui Herrman Machinery & Technology Co., Ltd. In 2010, responsible for all machinery business.
Looking back and forward, we will keep advancing for the brighter future without hesitation.