|Name:||Neodymium (III) Oxide||CAS:||Neodymium (III) Oxide|
|Color:||Blue Or Brown||Lead Time:||25-30 Days|
cobalt oxide powder,
neodymium oxide powder
Neodymium Oxide Powder Metal Oxide Powder For Ceramic Glass 215-214-1
Chinese name: Neodymium Oxide
Chinese alias: Neodymium (III) Oxide
English Name: Neodymium Oxide
Chemical formula: Nd2O3
Molecular weight: 336.47
EINECS No.: 215-214-1
Melting point 1900 ℃
Water-soluble: insoluble in water, soluble in mineral acids.
Density: 7.24g / cm3
Lavender solid powder, easy to damp, absorb carbon dioxide in the air,
|REO(%)||RE impurities/REO(%)||Non-rare earth impurities(%)|
1. The manufacture of metal neodymium NdFeB magnetic materials and strong original.
2. Add the magnesium alloy or aluminum alloy with 1.5% to 2.5% neodymium oxide nanoparticles can improve the performance of high-temperature alloys, air tightness and corrosion resistance, widely used as aerospace materials.
3. neodymium oxide nanoparticles doped yttrium aluminum garnet produce nano shortwave laser beam, is widely used in industry thickness below 10mm thin material welding and cutting.
4. In the medical, neodymium oxide nanoparticles doped yttrium aluminum garnet laser nano-oxide instead of a scalpel is used to disinfect a wound or surgical removal.
5. neodymium oxide nanoparticles are also used colored glass and ceramic materials and rubber products and additives.
Rare earth chloride solution as raw material, extraction, rare earth mixture into mild, moderate and severe groups earth,then oxalate precipitation, separation, drying, burning system.
1. Acute toxicity: rats after oral LD:> 5gm / kg.
2. Teratogenicity: mouse peritoneal cells introduced into the analysis: 86mg / kg.
Flammable hazardous characteristics: non-combustible.
Storage features: It should be stored in ventilated, dry place. Packaging to prevent breakage, packaging should be keptsealed to prevent water and moisture.