|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||E 955|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000kgs|
|Packaging Details:||25kgs/fiber Drum|
|Delivery Time:||5-10 Work Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, D/A|
|Supply Ability:||2000 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Year|
|Appearance:||White Powder||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
|Assay:||98-102% Sucralose||FEMA No:||3025|
food additives sweeteners,
stabilizer in food industry
Pure Sucralose 99% Details
Sucralose is a white crystalline powder, non-caloric, high intensity sweetener made from sugar, 600 -650 times sweeter than cane sugar.
Sucralose has been approved for using in foods and beverages by FAO/WHO in more than 40 countries including Canada, Australia and China.
Pure Sucralose 99% Specifications
|APPEARANCE||WHITE CRYSTALLINE POWDER|
|PH OF 10% AQUEOUS SOLUTION||5.0-8.0|
|MOISTURE||2.0 % MAX|
|RESIDUE ON IGNITION||0.7% MAX|
|HEAVY METALS||10PPM MAX|
|TOTAL PLANT COUNT||250CFU/G MAX|
1) High sweetness, 600-650 times sweetness than cane sugar
2) No Calorie, without leading to put weight
3) Pure tastes like sugar and without unpleasant aftertaste
4) Absolutely safe to human body and suitable for all kinds of people
5) Without leading to tooth decay or dental plaque
6) Good solubility and excellent stability
1) Carbonated drinks and still beverages
2) Jams, jelly, milk prodcts, syrup,confections
3) Baked goods, desserts
4) Ice cream, cake, udding, wine, fruit can, etc
Sucralose powder can be found in more than 4,500 food and beverage products. It is used because it is a no-calorie food sweetener, does not promote dental cavities,and is safe for consumption by diabetics.Sucralose is used as a replacement for, or in combination with, other artificial or natural Sweeteners such as Aspartame, acesulfame potassium or high-fructose corn syrup.
Looking back and forward, we will keep advancing for the brighter future without hesitation.